Monday 3 January 2011

Happy no year!

This year is set to be a big one, graduating from my Broadcast Journalism degree, getting a 'real' job, saving, moving to Brighton, travelling, experiencing and officially flying my Cornish nest. Here are a few things already floating my metaphorical boat for the remaining winter months of 2011.

Music
My completely uncool, but incredibly brilliant sister put me on to the soulful voice of Mr Benjamin Francis Leftwich, I predict massive things for this guyand what with the Mumford faze on the out, I see a gap on the hangover market, quick before radio 1 ruin him
Bloggin' genisus's 'The Hood Internet' changed my play
lists months ago but I think this year could be even bigger for their geeky selves, mixing hip hop with electro what east end dickhead wouldn't be into them?
Style
I'm not even going to pretend that I know what's going on in terms of winter '11 fashion, all I do know if I'm well into velvet and corduroy, mad about long hair angry pouts and will always be a big fan of leather and crosses regardless of season, why fix what ain't broken?

Girl crush
The usual suspects of Abbey Lee, Zoe Dechannel, Mary-Kate Olsen, Lilly Donaldson and Daisy Lowe but with the added fitties of Jesse Jo, Valerija & Alejandra and Leila Jay hitting the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment